Monday, February 2, 2009

It has been too long since my last post... and Fallon keeps bugging me for a new one... SO here it is! I have TONS of pictures from Christmas through yesterday to put up. Christmas was a blast, since then we have been spending lots of time working with Conner on using words instead of just pointing and grunting when he wants things. He is also almost walking... in fact he did take his first steps 3 days ago... but has not wanted to walk since then. I am starting a job next week working 4 15 hour days, so it will be tough to adjust to not seeing Conner for 4 days straight... but its a blessing to have some income finally! Here are the pictures. ENJOY!!! (ok so I was kinda in a hurry uploading these... so they are in reverse order. The top pic is the most recent... and the pix at the bottom are from Christmas morning opening presents).